the recipe for delicious main courses
Here are the ingredients and recipe for gluten-free vegetable meatballs, a delicious second course also suitable for coeliacs!
Delicious, delicious and simple to prepare: today we offer you the recipe for gluten-free vegetable meatballs, perfect to serve for a hearty but at the same time light. The mixture made with courgettes, potatoes and carrots is then enriched with chickpeas and then, before cooking, the meatballs are dipped in cornmeal.
Here is the recipe also suitable for coeliacs and gluten intolerant!
Preparation of gluten-free vegetable meatballs
- First, wash all the vegetables thoroughly cut them into small pieces.
- Boil the carrots and potatoes in two different saucepans until softened.
- Peel the shallot and chop it finely. Put it in a pan with a drizzle of oil, light the fire and let it brown.
- Add the courgettes and brown them by adding a little water if necessary.
- When the courgettes are well cooked also add the carrots and potatoes already cooked and the chickpeas drained of their liquid.
- Leave to flavor for a few minutes then blend everything with the mixer adding some olive oil (a couple of tablespoons or in any case just enough to make the mixture soft but workable With the hands).
- Form the meatballs and roll them in cornmealthen gradually place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven 220°C and cook for approximately 20/25 minutes.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and serve with a side dish of your choice, enjoy your meal!
If you prefer, you can prepare gluten-free millet and vegetable balls.
These veg meatballs can be kept for maximum 2-3 days in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. Once cooked, these meatballs can also be frozen in the freezer in special containers ice packs.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #delicious #main #courses