the recipe for the favorite dessert of young and old
Impossible not to love the Nutella tart recipe, an easy and perfect dessert for an everyday snack.
The Nutella tart is undoubtedly one of the longer lasting snacks of history. What makes it so loved by all is its simplicity: a shell of shortcrust pastry stuffed with hazelnut cream. Hard to wish for anything better!
Nutella tarts can be prepared at home in a really simple way. You can also choose the shortcrust pastry recipe you prefer, even choosing one vegan or gluten-freeso as to make this dessert with Nutella suitable for everyone.
And we also have the video recipe to prepare them without stress.
How to prepare the tart with Nutella
1. First, let’s prepare the shortcrust pastry. We have chosen the classic recipe, but you can also opt for the gluten-free or vegan one. In a cutting board, make a fountain with the flour and add the chunks of cold butter from the fridge.
2. Mix quickly to obtain a mixture sandy (you can also use a food processor to avoid overheating the dough). In fact, you don’t have to work it much or the heat developed by your hands will melt the butter, compromising the success of the pastry.
3. Then join the sugarl’egg and the seeds of the berry of vanilla.
4. Knead until a ball of dough forms. Wrap it in cling film flattening it slightly and transfer it to refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. After the rest time, divide the loaf, roll out the pastry half a centimeter thick and line the tart molds (5 molds of 14 cm in diameter). Adjust the edge so it’s not all jagged.
6. Separately, mix the Nutella and, if it is too hard, heat it slightly in a saucepan. In this way it will remain soft during cooking without drying out.
7. Pour one or two tablespoons of filling into the tart and, using the leftover pastry and a pastry wheel, create decorations.
8. Bake the tarts a 180°C for 15 minutes and take them out of the mold only when cold so as to avoid breaking them.
With the same recipe you can also prepare the Nutella tart in one 24cm mould. Try them also in the version with jam or with cream.
And for some other ideas, we leave you all our tart recipes!
We recommend consuming these easy and delicious tarts within 2-3 days from the making. You can keep them in a cool, dry place, better if in a special cake tin.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #favorite #dessert #young