the recipe of the dessert with two ingredients without fat
Egg white and sugar are the ingredients needed to prepare the feather cake, a truly spectacular protein dessert.
From time to time the web gives us really incredible quick dessert recipes. The feather cake, for example, seems to have been born in one Russian cuisine and soon became famous not only for its speed of preparation, but also for the total absence of fat.
How can such a cake exist? To find out, all you have to do is get two ingredients: egg whites and sugar and get to work. By taking advantage of the combined oven and steam cooking, you will obtain a truly amazing light cake, protein and low in fat.
Completely covered with a caramel glazeat the first taste the feather cake, so called because of its particular consistency, will amaze you!
How to prepare feather cake recipe
Feather cake is really a quick and easy dessert and to prepare it you need a spoon to be used as a unit of measure and electric beaters.
- To prepare the feather cake, start with the caramel. Put in a pan 200 grams of sugar e 75ml in water and cook over medium heat without stirring until the sugar has caramelized, taking on its characteristic amber colour.
- In the meantime, separately, whip with electric whisk i egg whitesadding the remaining 10 tbsp sugar a little bit at a time.
- When the egg whites will be mounted in snow very firm and the caramel will be ready, you can proceed with the assembly of the dessert.
- Get yourself two trays, one round about 22-24cm in diameter and a larger one that can contain it, even in a rectangular shape.
- Pour into the round mould caramelthen cover it with the albumleveling the surface well.
- Pour into the largest pan as much water as it takes to reach halfway through the mold and put in the oven 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Then take it out of the oven and turn it upside down immediately on a plate to allow the caramel to drip.
- Let it cool then put it in refrigerator for at least a couple of hours before serving.
If you love these unusual recipes, don’t miss the cotton cheesecake recipe: you’ll love it!
This light and very light cake can be kept for approx 2-3 days in the refrigerator inside a special glass bell for sweets or inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #dessert #ingredients #fat