the recipe of the great chef
Have you tried them all? Yet you may have missed the Cannavacciuolo apple pie. It needs to be fixed as soon as possible!
We acknowledge that your recipe is the best, we know how useless it is to discuss it, but let me tell you: the Cannavacciuolo apple pie it really has that certain something. Whether it’s the chef’s touch and all the experience he puts into what he does, whether it’s the simple ingredients that make it up or the fact that there’s a hand from the mother, it’s hard to say.
What matters is that Cannavacciuolo’s apple and yoghurt cake is amazing: fragrant and moist at the right point, if enjoyed at breakfast it allows you to start the day in the best way. It goes without saying that since it is a “starred” dessert, you can also serve it as an end of meal, perhaps together with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Your diners will be thrilled.
How to prepare the Cannavacciuolo apple pie recipe
- First, peel them bodies and remove the core. Cut three of them into cubes of about 1 cm on each side, while the remainder cut into slices.
- Sprinkle the apples with the juice lemon and keep aside.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with it sugar helping you with the electric whisk until you get a clear and frothy mixture.
- Incorporate it yogurtil burro soft and finally the farina sieved with the yeast.
- Perfumed with the zest of lemonincorporate the bodies into cubes and mix well with a kitchen spatula.
- Pour the batter into one 22cm tray lined with parchment paper.
- Distribute the sliced apples on the surface and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook at 170°C for one hour. To verify cooking, proceed with the toothpick test: if inserted in the center of the cake, it must come out completely dry.
We suggest you serve the apple pie again tepid, accompanied by a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of cream ice cream. Do you love these sweets? Then take a peek at our apple pies: there’s something for all tastes!
When did chef Cannavacciuolo reveal the cake recipe?
The circumstances that prompted the Neapolitan chef to reveal his apple and yoghurt cake recipe are singular and very amusing. Antonino Cannavacciuolo recounted each step in making the dessert on the occasion of the release of Mickey Mouse number 3275, and dedicated his cake to the amazing Grandma Duck.
The Mickey Mouse issue starred him Chef Duckling who, interviewed by Toporeporter, told in detail how to prepare his cake even within the walls of the house with an excellent result (like all his preparations).
Cannavacciuolo apple pie can be kept out of the refrigerator for a couple of days. Given the presence of apples, especially during the hottest season, it is advisable to consume it as soon as possible or to store it in the cellar refrigeratorwell covered.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #great #chef