the recipe of the leg with potatoes
If you are in a hurry and are looking for a quick and easy recipe to have a first and second course together, the baked turkey is for you.
Turkey is one White meat much less used than chicken which, however, lends itself well to making quick and easy second courses. Baked turkey for example is perfect for Sunday and requires very few steps before being fired. It is useless to tell you that if you are going to prepare baked turkey with potatoes you will all agree.
The only “problem” is keeping the turkey meat soft but if you follow our recipe, your turkey leg will be very tender! It all starts with marinade about a couple of hours and then continues with a classic baking, one of those that do not require to be followed and for this very reason it is so appreciated when you have little time. In fact, the recipes for second courses tend to be elaborate, but this is not the case.
How to prepare the recipe of the turkey leg in the oven with potatoes
- Start by placing the turkey legs on the cut and making circles incisions that penetrate the skin and a layer of meat.
- Transfer them to a container and massage them with chopped sage and rosemary (use about half of those provided). Sprinkle them with 3 tablespoons of oil and lemon juice, cover with transparent film and leave marinate for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes, cut them into one centimeter cubes and place them on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the turkey legs drained from the marinade and season with freshly chopped sage and rosemary, salt, pepper, whole garlic and a drizzle of oil.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and cook a 200°C for 30 minutes. Remove it and continue cooking for another 40 minutes.
- Serve hot.
If you love baked turkey recipes, then we suggest you try stuffed turkey, the protagonist not only of Thanksgiving day. Again, any of our potato recipes will go great with it.
Baked turkey yes keep for 2-3 days in the refrigeratorwell covered. If it gets too dry standing there, use it frayed to enrich a salad.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #leg #potatoes