the recipe of the single dish with vegetables
Pizza with cornmeal, without yeast and with vegetables: the ingredients and the recipe to prepare a delicious gluten-free dish!
Pizza with cornmeal is a delicious idea to prepare a leavened product with a rustic and gluten-free taste. You can serve the small pizzas prepared following this recipe also for a different aperitif than usualyou will simply need to prepare smaller pizzas.
The dough, made with only corn flour, makes the pizzas suitable for whoever it is intolerant gluten-free, while the ingredients of the topping make the pizzas perfect for these last summer remnants. Here are all the preparation steps.
Baked cornmeal pizza preparation
- First prepare the cornmeal pizza base: pour the two flours into a large bowl, add the water a little at a time and start ad knead.
- When the water has been well absorbed, add the oil and salt. Knead again with your hands then divide the dough making pizzas medium size.
- Brush the surface of the scones with a drizzle of olive oil bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- After this cooking time take off momentarily take your pizzas out of the oven and distribute all the ingredients for the sauce on top, except for the rocket.
- Put back in the oven and cook for another 10 minutes. When cooked, remove from the oven and add rocket to taste and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively you can prepare the fake quinoa pizza.
These mini pizzas are delicious right out of the box, however you can keep them in the fridge for about 1-2 days inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #single #dish #vegetables