the recipe step by step
Strawberry jam without sugar: the ingredients and the recipe for those who love jam to spread on rusks, bread or to enrich desserts of all kinds.
In the middle of spring it is possible to find fresh and juicy strawberries, perfect for preparing delicious jams. The sugar-free strawberry jam that we offer you today is a very homemade preserve simpleperfect for those who love natural and sugar-free recipes.
Jam prepared according to this recipe can be stored in the pantry for several months. Here is the step-by-step preparation for 3 jars of 250 grams.
Preparation of strawberry jam without sugar
- First, start by washing the strawberries well, then dry them, remove the stalks and cut them into chunks, then wash the apple too, remove the stalk and the seeds, then cut it into touches without removing the peel.
- Put the strawberries and the apple in a large saucepan, add the lemon juice and the water.
- Mix well and put on the fire. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally. As soon as the fruit will be nice soft remove the pot from the heat and blend everything with an immersion blender until you get a creamy mixture.
- Place back on the stove and cook over low heat. Pour a teaspoon of jam on a saucer, let it cool and tilt. If the jam does not run you can turn off the fire.
- Pour the jam into carefully sterilized glass jars, close with lids and turn them upside down. Let the jars cool completely before storing them in the pantry.
Alternatively, you can prepare the classic strawberry jam.
The jam is kept for a few months in the pantry, if the place is dark, cool and dry. Once opened (we recommend after a few weeks of its creation) put it in a jar in the refrigerator and finish it within a week to the utmost.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #step #step