the recipe (with and without ice cream maker) with vegetable cream
Want a 100% veg dessert? Here then is the recipe for vegan ice cream, without milk or eggs: really delicious!
It seems incredible, yet preparing a vegan ice cream without milk or eggs is possible. In fact, although the ice cream is prepared according to a precise balance between the ingredients (in particular fat mass and sugar), the vegan ice cream recipe exists and can also be made at home.
Let’s see together how to prepare vegan ice cream with an ice cream maker, with photos, steps or the video recipealso leaving you some advice if you don’t have this piccolo household appliance!
How to make vegan ice cream without an ice cream maker
With some care it is possible to make a vegan ice cream without an ice cream maker.
1. As before, divide the vanilla pod in half and remove the seeds with a small knife.
2. Transfer the seeds and berry into a saucepan together with the milk and sugar (if you use brown sugar, the result will be darker than a classic fiordilatte). Heat the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved, then remove from the heat and leave cool down.
3. Remove the vanilla pods, add the cream and mix the two compounds well.
4. After letting the compound in the refrigeratortransfer it to the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Pull it out and jumbled up vigorously.
6. Repeat this operation from time to time, about every half hour until it has reached the desired consistency.
Even if the recipe is vegan, the calorie However, the ice cream remains unchanged: for this reason, if you are on a diet but don’t want to give up this vegan dessert, we advise you to opt for the fruit flavours. Try, for example, the blackberry ice cream, made with only fruit! Do you also want other proposals to personalize the fresh dessert? The video offers you a creamy vegan banana ice cream and one with the addition of cocoa.
How to make vegan ice cream
- As before, divide the vanilla pod in half and remove the seeds with a small knife.
- Transfer seeds and berry into a saucepan together with milk and sugar. Heat the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved, then remove from the heat and leave cool down.
- Remove the vanilla pods, add the cream and mix the two compounds well.
- Transferred to refrigerator the liquid obtained for an hour.
- Then operate the ice cream maker and let it mix for 30 minutes.
- Serve the vanilla ice cream immediately, perhaps completing it with a topping, or keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
We recommend storing the ice cream for a maximum 1-2 weeks in the freezer.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#recipe #ice #cream #maker #vegetable #cream