the softest and most delicious chocolate cake recipe
Soft, light and with an intense chocolate flavor, the black cloud cake is perfect for breakfast and as a snack. Here’s how it’s prepared.
At first glance, the black cloud cake looks like any chocolate cake, but it is when you taste it that it reveals all its goodness. Light but at the same time “chocolaty“, this recipe is perfect for chocolate lovers and for all those who need chocolate for breakfast or after dinner something sweet to feel full and satisfied.
The beauty of the black cloud cake is that gets ready in secondswithout special procedures. The ingredients that compose it are the most natural possible and in all probability they are already in your pantry. You just have to arm yourself with electric beaters and prepare one of the most delicious variations of chocolate cake. Ready to get to work?
How to prepare the black cloud cake recipe
- Break them egg in a bowl, combine it sugar and work everything with an electric whisk until it is light and frothy.
- Merge the burro into small pieces after keeping it at room temperature for a couple of hours. It should have the consistency of an ointment.
- When the previous ingredient is blended, it’s the turn of the lattealways to be poured flush.
- Then continue, in order, with the farinail cacao and the yeast sieved.
- Once you have a homogeneous mixture, pour it into one mold of 24-26 cm in diameterlined with parchment paper or buttered and floured.
- Bake the cake a 160°C for 40 minutes, doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven. Inserted in the center of the cake, it must come out completely dry. If not, continue cooking for another 5 minutes and repeat the check.
- Serve it once it has cooled completely, completing it to taste with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
You can prepare it too Gluten free black cloud cake replacing the flour with potato starch (or a gluten free mix for desserts) in equal quantities. It is also possible to make the black cloud cake without butter by combining 140 g of seed oil. In both cases you will get an excellent dessert.
We also suggest you try our chocolate cake: you will be amazed and enchanted by its goodness!
The black cloud cake keeps for a long time under a confectioner’s hood: after a week it will still be very soft, almost as if it was just made.
Sign up for the Primo Chef newsletter to find out about new recipes, advice and news. Before anyone else.
Reserved reproduction © 2023 – PC
#softest #delicious #chocolate #cake #recipe