Tomatoes stuffed with champignons and nuts
1. Peel and wash onions, carrots and garlic (1 clove). Cut the onion and garlic into cubes, grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
2. 120 gr. Wash mushrooms, remove excess skin from caps. Cut into cubes, cut 1-2 mushrooms into slices.
3. Fry in a pan in vegetable oil (3 tablespoons) onions, carrots, garlic and mushrooms.
4. Place the walnuts in a blender.
6. Add to roast.
7. Add Provencal herbs, salt (1/4 tsp), mix well and fry for another 1 minute.
8. Wash the tomatoes, cut off the caps and carefully remove the pulp with a teaspoon.
9. Stuff the tomatoes with stuffing.
10. Decorate with a mushroom if desired.
11. The remaining 100 gr. cut mushrooms into slices.
12. Fry in vegetable oil (1 tablespoon) until golden.
13. Place the pulp from the tomato in a blender.
14. Grind to puree.
15. Pour into a pan with mushrooms, add garlic 1 tooth, diced.
16. Add salt 1/4 tsp, sift cornstarch, mix. Cook 1-2 min. on medium fire.
17. Then spread the tomatoes on top of the sauce, covering them with lids, you can fix the lids with toothpicks. Cook in the oven, preheated to 200 gr., 20 minutes.
#Tomatoes #stuffed #champignons #nuts